TPU standard filament
- NET WEIGHT 1KG – More weight,more fun
- HIGH SMOOTH SURFACE-Well dried before vacuumed sealed with desiccant, Perfect printed model result,bright shiny surface.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- PREMIER MATERIAL – Raw materials are from USA,Euro, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
– Material: Rep-Flex TPU – Well dried before Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
– Shore Hardness: 95A
– Net Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb)
– Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
– Recommended extruder temperature:195 – 230°C
– Recommended platform temperature: 40 – 60°C
-Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.95″
Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
– Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
– First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
– Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, clog, stringing or oozing printing result.
– Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well. – Cooling fan on after first layer.
If you are having problems printing with soft filaments, firstly, and most importantly, slow the print down, run at 15-20mm/s will work perfectly.
It is important when loading the filament to allow it to only just start extruding. Once you see the filament coming out the nozzle hit stop. The load feature pushes filament through quicker than a normal print and this can cause it to get caught in the extruder gear.
Also feed the filament direct to the extruder, not through the feeder tube. This reduces the drag on the filament which can cause the gear to slip on the filament.
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.