PLA silk filament
- 1.Metalic silk surface ,bright and shiny
- 2.Premium PLA,shiny and bright surface,great result.
- 3.1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool ,1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- 4.Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C (317°F – 410°F)
- 5.New raw materials PLA 4032D imported from USA Naturaworks Ingeo,no recycle or return plastic inside
PLA is the best and easiest material for FDM 3d printer
low smell, health and save
NO warp,NO jam,NO burbles,No cracking
the best choice for freshman in 3d printing
we make each roll and each point been inspection qualify,hard quality control
Ship from SEL Monte , CA, go by UPS within 3-4 days arrive
1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool ,1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C (317°F – 410°F)
New raw materials PLA 4032D from USA Naturaworks Ingeo,no recycle no rework plastic inside
1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 215°C (317°F – 415°F)
Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.95″
Quality You Can Trust
High Purity: PLA has low shrinkage rate, NO Warp, NO Burbles even print larger models perform well.
Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, NO Jam
Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS， CE，REACH standard..