PLA Metallic filament
- Better nice shiny and smooth surface,rainbow color,variety shiny colors in one roll,gradient effect
- PLA raw materials from Natureworks 4032D, no recycled,no rework plastic, no compound with HIPS nor ABS
- Stable diameter ,no bubbles,jam-free control system,make printing all smoothly.
- Better layers bonding, and easy support removal.
- Smooth printing,better printing surface, bright and shiny
Color arrange and feeding technology make nice gradient effect.
Welcome to STRONGHERO 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates STRONGHERO 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
Some tips for beginner of Slicr:
(1)Do not start the cooling fan at first 3 layers of model;Set the layer 0.1-0.15mm will be best surface smooth and shiny.
(2)Suggest print temp is 215 degree,If you find filament get moisture and printing model with hair between it, lower nozzle temp to 185 deg, restraction length to >3.5mm, restraction speed >60mm/min;
(3)Set the outer layer speed slow, <30mm/min;
if you have any problem go to facebook add Tommy Kong as friend, he will guide you and solve problem you have, thx.